Saturday, August 6, 2011

Vervroegde verjaardag / early birthday

Half augustus ben ik eigenlijk pas jarig. Maar afgelopen week heb ik van manlief en kids al mijn verjaardagscadeau gekregen.

Dit zijn 3 nieuwe sets die ik met 1 van de nieuwe rollers gemaakt heb. Ze staan nu in mijn etsy winkeltje of op de nederlandse site

Actually my birthday is half August. But last week I got from my kids and hubby already my birthday gift.

These are three new sets I have made with one of the new rollers I've got. You can find them in my etsy shop or on my Dutch site






4 comments:

  1. Ooh, such cute beads! :) Happy Birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually my birthday is 16 of August. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's my aunt's birthday, too! ;D

    I hope you have a happy birthday, when it comes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's going to work out fine. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete