Monday, April 4, 2011

Bloemoorbellen deel 2 / Flower earrings part two

Na mijn vorige blogpost van 31 maart  kreeg ik van een vriendin meteen een opdracht om voor haar ook 2 oorbellen te maken. De kleurstelling moest wit/creme met paars tinten zijn.
After my blog post from 31 March I got from a friend an order to make a pair of earrings for her. The color scheme should be white/cream with purple.

Okeey hele uitdaging omdat ik die blaadjes die ze bedoelde niet meer had, en meestal is het op is is. Nou dat was met deze blaadjes ook, maar voor mijn lieve vriendinnetje wil ik wel even goed zoeken of ik nog iets kan vinden in die tinten.
Okay a challenge, because I didn't have the leaves she ment anymore. And usually went is gone, it is gone. Well that was with these leaves as well, but for my dear friend I will try to find if I can find something in the same colors.

Yeah het is uiteindelijk na een dag hard zoeken toch nog gelukt. Ze heeft ze al gezien op een foto en is voor nu tevreden. Ik weet zeker dat ze mooi zullen staan bij haar.
Yeah, finally after a hard day of searching I finally succeeded. ... I'm pretty sure they will look great on her.







Ik heb nog 1 paar te koop in mijn webwinkel. 

I have an other pair for sale in my dutch shop.

2 comments:

  1. Once again, lovely, lovely work Kim! I'm sure your friend will be thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, they're so pretty! I'm sure your friend will love them!

    ReplyDelete