Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mijn eerste gastdocent workshop / My first guest teaching workshop

Gisteren was het eindelijk zover, na maanden wachten. Niet alleen voor de cursisten maar ook voor mij.
Ik was uitgenodigd in een atelier in Helmond om daar les te komen geven in een bepaalde techniek.
Nou een hele eer natuurlijk dat snap je wel?!
Yesterday it was finally so far, after months of waiting. Not only for the students... but also for meI was invited to give a workshop in Helmond (a city near where I live)  Well of course I found it a great honor you get it?!

Ik had van te voren als bedankje hele kleine mini chaosjes gemaakt voor de cursisten. In de hoop natuurlijk dat ze dat leuk zouden vinden.
I'd made some thank-you-gifts ​​for the students. In the hope that they like them !

Dit waren ze:
Here they are:




De workshop was echt super. De studenten waren heel leuk, en ze leerde snel. Ik was en ben echt trots op ze. 
The workshop was really great. The students were very nice, and they learned quickly. was and am really proud of them.
Tijdens de workshop heeft de eigenaresse van het atelier de eerste foto gemaakt waar ik aan het werk ben.
During the workshop, the owner of the studio make the first photo where I'm at work.




3 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you had a great time! Love the pictures, especially the one of you hard at work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was realy great !
    and finaly a picture of me @work... YEAH !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the students loved the beads- I would have loved them! :D

    I love those photos of you working, too. :) It seems like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete