Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bloemoorbellen / Flower earrings

De nieuwste rage bloemoorbellen. Omdat ik er veel vraag naar gekregen heb, besloten om er een kleine collectie voor te maken. 
The latest rage from now here in the Netherlands.... Flower earrings.  Because I got a lot of requests, I decided to make a small collection for it.

Waarom zijn deze oorbellen unieker dan de meeste andere? Nou dat kan ik wel vertellen, omdat er unieke handgemaakte glaskralen in verwerkt zijn.
Why are these earrings more unique than the most? Well I can tell, because of the unique handmadeglass beads are processed in them.

Hopelijk vinden jullie ze net zo leuk als ik ze vind.
Hope you like them just as much as I like them.

Je kan ze vinden op mijn site!
You can find them on my website!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool earrings, they're fabulous! I'm sure a lot of people would want to buy them. :) Good luck selling them!

    Hugs,
    Taylor Lynn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Taylor, I'm very happy with them. I have already received an order for making a new pair of earrings. Something other than these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, those are gorgeous! And I love the colors, so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's fabulous that you got an order already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Melinda and Taylor !

    If the costumor has aproved the earrings than I wil show this costum order picture... They are sooo great ;-)

    ReplyDelete