Friday, March 18, 2011

Ben der klaar voor / I'm ready to go

Eindelijk is het dan zover. De 3 dagen creatieve hobbybeurs in de Brabant Hallen in Den bosch gaan vandaag van start. Na maanden van voorbereiden gaan we ervoor.
Finaly the creative hobby fair for 3 days in the "Brabant Hallen" in the city Den Bosch starts today. After months of preparation we can go for it.

Alles staat klaar wat ik mee moet nemen. We gaan met zijn 3en en de andere meiden nemen ook veel spullen mee.Ik heb er heel erg veel zin in, maar ben toch wel een beetje zenuwachtig, maar zenuwen zijn goed toch? Een topsporter heeft vaak ook zenuwen om daarna goed te kunnen presteren. Zou dat zo ook werken voor dit?? Ik hoop het maar.
Tuurlijk houd ik jullie op de hoogte van hoe het gaat/ gegaan is !
Everything is ready. I'm going with 2 other girls. They also take a lot of stuff with them.
I am very excited about it, but I am a litlle bit nervous, but nerves are good, right? A top athlete has also nerves and then he/she perform well. Would that even work for thisI hope so.

Sure I will keep you informed how it goes / went!




3 comments:

  1. Yay for the translation, what fun! I was just going to pop this in the Google translater, but you did it for me! Wishing you much success at your show, sell tons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succes Kim!
    Het gaat vast een succes worden, I'm sure of it!

    Zit nou alles in die kratten???
    Je zou zeggen..dat kan toch nooit..hihi.

    Liefs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Melinda,
    And indeed I had already translated for you. If I have time I will continue to do it for you guys. Just because I really like that people read along outside of our little country ;)


    Erika, indeed, all my things were inside the 3 boxes. I didn't need to take much with me for the stand construction, which saved me a lot of stuff.

    Tonight if I have time I will write about the fair.

    ReplyDelete