Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Terug van een weekend hard werken / Back from a weekend of hard work

Afgelopen vrijdag was het dan zover. De beurs in de Brabanthallen ging van start.
's ochtends vroeg had ik echt de zenuwen, verschrikkelijk. Het was mijn eerste beurs met mijn eigen kralen. En tja dat is best wel spannend.
Last Friday was the day. The fair startedIn the morning I was really nervous, terrible. It was my first fair with my own beads. And yeah that is very exciting.

Toen eenmaal de eerste verkoop was geweest dan is de kogel door de kerk, en kunnen we gaan met de banaan. Het was heel erg leuk om te doen, en zeker voor herhaling vatbaar.
When the first sales were made​​, the nerves disappeared. Let's do thisIt was very fun to do, and definitely worth to do again.

Heb heel veel leuke reactie gehad op mijn kralen. En heeeeeeel veel kikkers verkocht.
De reacties van de mensen zijn zo leuk: "heey daar zit een kikker op"
I got a lot of nice comments on my beads. I sold many frogs.The reactions of the people are so nice: "Hey there's a frog on that bead" 





Echt ik heb genoten !
Hier nog een foto van de stand.
De bovenste is van het geheel. Inclusief de workshop tafel. De middelste is mijn gedeelte van de verkoop kraam. En de onderste is het geheel van de verkoop kraam.
I really enjoyed it!Here is a photo of the stand.The top photo is from the whole stand, including the workshop table.The middle photo is from my part of the sales stand. And the bottom photo is the whole part of the sales stand.



5 comments:

  1. Ziet er super uit Kim, fijn te lezen dat je zo genoten hebt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, I looks like a nice fair. I'm so glad you did well, I'm not surprised those little frogs sold ~ they are so, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your frogs, too- so adorable! They're probably my favorite of your beads, especially since they're so different. :) I'm glad you sold some beads at the fair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dankje Carolien

    Melinda en Taylor, thanks for your comment.
    You make me shy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome! I was glad to comment. :D

    ReplyDelete